The Practice was founded in 1990 with the merger of the existing firms of Kearney O'Connor & Co and Richmond Bone & Co. These firms originated in practices commenced by Tony Kearney in 1956 and by Russell Richmond in 1963.
Current principals of the firm are:
Our goal is to provide clients a prompt, efficient, personalised and excellent professional service. We employ an experienced team of highly qualified and motivated individuals who strive to provide a high level of service. We keep abreast of new trends, policies and procedures.
We service a diverse range of clients, predominantly in Eastern and Northern Southland and West Otago. These include farming, forestry, tourism and the associated support sectors of processing, manufacturing, construction, transportation, retail and professional services.